Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Light Fixtures

So I have had this chintzy gold light fixtures FOREVER now. I have had every intention of taking them down and spraying them, but let's face it, I forget half of the time. 
Finally my husband took them down for me.
Here are the befores....
 The shade of gold is not my fav unless it is real gold worth some $$.
I don't hate the white ceiling fan, but it shows dust all the time.
And this one needs to go too!

So I got out my favorite spray for metal.....
Hammered Brown by Rust-oleum
....and sprayed away!
Now I am asking myself WHY on earth it took me so long. It looks SO SO much better!

Here are the afters....

 I can't wait to do my white ceiling fans downstairs now.
Check out my sister Ali's before and afters as well....HERE

XOXO,
Bon

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty update for the "boob" light. LOL! I have 5 of these, and not by choice. A well meaning (EX!) boyfriend chose them and installed them while I was out of the country.
    I cant wait to get home and do this very thing. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
    Out Door Lighting

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!