Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Printables for the Entry Way

See this space?




I knew a wanted a simple 3 picture collage.
One big picture of the kids or our family, and a simplistic quote or saying to each side.  I found the frames and hastily filled the space, but I never really LOVED the printables.
I wanted something with deeper meaning. That's when these lyrics hit me.

Have you heard the song "Families can be Together Forever?" 
It is from the LDS children's hymn book.
It is my families favorite song to sing on our family night. I often find the lyrics running through my head throughout the day. 

The first verse says
"I have a family here on earth,
they are so good to me.
I want to share my life with them,
through all eternity."

I don't know why I hadn't thought of incorporating the lyrics before. But when the idea came to me, I knew it was what I wanted for each said of the main picture.
I took the last 2 lines and created (2) 5x7 chalkboard printables.


You can enjoy them too!
Simply right click and "save image as" and then upload to your favorite print shop to print!



Happy Crafting!

 Loves,
Bon

2 comments:

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!